Welcome
Welcome note here, disclaimer or rules.. whatever.



Basketballer
This *cute* 15year normal kid's full name is Lewis.
also knowned as Lewix.
He came in cold, covered in blood on 17th August 1996.
Has been growing since then, & is about 1.6m in height Now.
You cant e-mail & msn him
He's a fan of Allen Iverson href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singlish">SINGLISH.


L0VEs Y
❥LOVE List? <3


~Love all my friends

~Love teatime

~Love to sleep

hates O
✖Hate list? =X


~Hate a girl now at my class

~Hate exams

~Hate a boy in my class

waNteD >.<
☺Wishes =DD

Wish all my friends dream come true^_^

Taggie N
Tagboard here(: I recommend cbox =P

Credits
Designer- Maddie
Pictures- 1 2
Brushes- DeviantART
Image programme- Gimp!
Image uploader- Photobucket


Jukie Boxie N

DARlinks
Links here yeah ;D
XinYii Ysz HueyXin

Past Matches

Extra


nth 2 do ?
click! -------->
jamiejam715965 got their 
             
             Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Right~ c0mments!
Well,not sleeping today~
I dont have the mood to sleep..
can i just die suddenly or wont wake up forever?
I wish that's true~
I cant believe you would say this sentence to me..
I just cant believe my eyes~
Is it true?
Am i really that useless?
I am not sure also~
Now even you guys are trying to get rid of me?
please dont~i dont want to be alone!
I can afford to lost another friend
Please~
Friends wont last long?
*sniff*
That's sad~
I'm waiting ~until I die

I Played @ 9:42 AM