Welcome
Welcome note here, disclaimer or rules.. whatever.



Basketballer
This *cute* 15year normal kid's full name is Lewis.
also knowned as Lewix.
He came in cold, covered in blood on 17th August 1996.
Has been growing since then, & is about 1.6m in height Now.
You cant e-mail & msn him
He's a fan of Allen Iverson href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singlish">SINGLISH.


L0VEs Y
❥LOVE List? <3


~Love all my friends

~Love teatime

~Love to sleep

hates O
✖Hate list? =X


~Hate a girl now at my class

~Hate exams

~Hate a boy in my class

waNteD >.<
☺Wishes =DD

Wish all my friends dream come true^_^

Taggie N
Tagboard here(: I recommend cbox =P

Credits
Designer- Maddie
Pictures- 1 2
Brushes- DeviantART
Image programme- Gimp!
Image uploader- Photobucket


Jukie Boxie N

DARlinks
Links here yeah ;D
XinYii Ysz HueyXin

Past Matches

Extra


nth 2 do ?
click! -------->
jamiejam715965 got their 
             
             Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Wednesday, June 1, 2011
People who is blocking my way~ c0mments!
I felt very pressured
not just at studies but on sports also~
I dont feel like wanted to play this weekend already
You guys dont even know what is a team spirit~
Your minds are always covered with only victory!~
I was always thrown aside like a puppet~
When i say i want to give up, You guys wont let.
But the problem is I am not even close to getting on court~
So what's the different with that!?
I rather stay at house and do revision~
For: Xxxx xx
I trusted you~
but why?why?what had happen to you?
You change your mind because of that one minute?
You treat me as a nobody because of that?
Why?I spent all my time with you,just to let you know ,we are best friends
But all this time~You lied?My two years time,all my secret,all my status,all my time
You ..deleted it because of that one minute?
I lost one of my best buddies, now another?
Why?what's my problem?
Is it because i am not bad enough?
I try to blend in with you guys like going to cyber,drink beers
But..why?
Is it too because of him?
For: Jxx Jxx
You maybe the strongest player here~
but should you do that to me?
or you just want kick me out?
fine!i leave this suck sport name basketball!
I regret alot!
Lost so many time because of this,and my results!
Jealousy wont bring to you heaven!I'm telling you this!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Big PRoblem~
My DAD?I got a DAD??
I dont even get a 父爱like they said
I dont need you!even i live in a poor condition!
Even If you left this world..I dont Care!
SO~i wont regret,my only aprreciation will be at my mum!
You only will scold me,From a kid to now,I didnt even heard a good comment for me
Only will comment,''You are not doing well enough''
Please!for my family:
Dont beg me to go see him at the hospital!
DOnt advice me that he is my father!
Dont say if it's not for him,i am not here!
It is better than im not here,just tell him to regret birthing me!
I got my own brain ~
If he's my dad,at least gave me a caring type of advice.
Even if it is in one word..but did he?NO!
I maybe not being polite to my parents,but i'll have to say this..because
Liew Jih Ting is going to left this world!
Wanted to know why i hate my 'dad' ,this is my reason
I show him no mercy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My bad~Sorry this wad happen when i get too honest!

I Played @ 8:11 AM