Welcome
Welcome note here, disclaimer or rules.. whatever.



Basketballer
This *cute* 15year normal kid's full name is Lewis.
also knowned as Lewix.
He came in cold, covered in blood on 17th August 1996.
Has been growing since then, & is about 1.6m in height Now.
You cant e-mail & msn him
He's a fan of Allen Iverson href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singlish">SINGLISH.


L0VEs Y
❥LOVE List? <3


~Love all my friends

~Love teatime

~Love to sleep

hates O
✖Hate list? =X


~Hate a girl now at my class

~Hate exams

~Hate a boy in my class

waNteD >.<
☺Wishes =DD

Wish all my friends dream come true^_^

Taggie N
Tagboard here(: I recommend cbox =P

Credits
Designer- Maddie
Pictures- 1 2
Brushes- DeviantART
Image programme- Gimp!
Image uploader- Photobucket


Jukie Boxie N

DARlinks
Links here yeah ;D
XinYii Ysz HueyXin

Past Matches

Extra


nth 2 do ?
click! -------->
jamiejam715965 got their 
             
             Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Thursday, April 14, 2011
14.4.2011 c0mments!
Today was the most challenging day ever..
Firstly it was the running in the school,actually it was a training=.=
Run 3 rounds of 2 basketball court and 1 round of stairs came back down to the"heaven's road"<--teacher named it..
Quite tired though ,just keep running like this..
Next was my activity..
Taekwondo..
Learning chop kick the whole day???
It was hard ,i thought i cant do it..but i did it at last..
My leg was fully damaged by all these exercises ..
Lastly..
I was late to the guitar lesson..xD
but i was still forced to go ..
When i arrived,only left 10minutes..
I was happy because i dont think i will learn many things again!
But who knows..
I learned a song in just 10 minutes,1st my leg now my finger-.-''
That's all of today=.=
I'll call this day as a Challenge Day (14/4/2011)
LOL!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Oh and umm...
I knew my results already,it was G...Bad!
38th in the class,i was like shocked
How come?
Maybe too many Pros in this class..
Back home,fall asleep,play city ville,force to study by hx=.=
What a Strange and Challenging Day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Targets are very hard to achieve sometimes..
But..they arent impossible..
Never give up
U'll get it!
I am tired for all these things like sports,love,activity,music
But i'll keep on to it as much as i could..
Because i dont understand the meaning of Give up!=)

Labels:


I Played @ 7:18 AM