Welcome
Welcome note here, disclaimer or rules.. whatever.



Basketballer
This *cute* 15year normal kid's full name is Lewis.
also knowned as Lewix.
He came in cold, covered in blood on 17th August 1996.
Has been growing since then, & is about 1.6m in height Now.
You cant e-mail & msn him
He's a fan of Allen Iverson href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singlish">SINGLISH.


L0VEs Y
❥LOVE List? <3


~Love all my friends

~Love teatime

~Love to sleep

hates O
✖Hate list? =X


~Hate a girl now at my class

~Hate exams

~Hate a boy in my class

waNteD >.<
☺Wishes =DD

Wish all my friends dream come true^_^

Taggie N
Tagboard here(: I recommend cbox =P

Credits
Designer- Maddie
Pictures- 1 2
Brushes- DeviantART
Image programme- Gimp!
Image uploader- Photobucket


Jukie Boxie N

DARlinks
Links here yeah ;D
XinYii Ysz HueyXin

Past Matches

Extra


nth 2 do ?
click! -------->
jamiejam715965 got their 
             
             Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Thursday, December 30, 2010
2010 byebye~=(( c0mments!
2010 over already..
time sure fast..
now is welcoming 2011..
before that..they said have a countdown festival ..
but i am not interested..
haha~
anyway..2011..is a hell quest for me..
because of those two exams..
lol?
of course..one is totally BM
one is totally chinese..
yikes..
my favourite english only stand for one subjectT.T
my most weakest sybject is BM
now already began to worry about that BM~
by the way..thanks to the barber..
my hair was like a little kid right now..
surely you guys wil keep laughing when you saw my pathetic hairstyle..
=(

I Played @ 6:06 PM